Wanna Make $100k A Year???



I'm not going to write a long drawn out explaination for the title above or for the Youtube footage below. Just trust & believe that I'm not joke'n, fake'n, or just being a bama try'n to create some hype or buzz. This is a serious job opportunity for professional salesman & street hustlers a like. I gotta six month old daughter myself so trust me I know it's hard out here. That's why I'm doing my part to spread the word & the wealth during these tough times. I'm an extremely giving person who does unto others as I would have them do unto me instead of trying to be off the swindles 24/7. You can read this & take it as a joke if you want...makes no difference to me. Just do me one favor pimp...this time next year remember that De-U.c.e. Double tried to help you get your little pieces of paper together during this so called recession. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink...ya digg!!!




http://www.edu-basics.com

http://www.myspace.com/multiplicationhiphop

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank u 4 stoppin thru. I just checked "Edu-Basics" -brilliant idea. Please feel free 2 hit me up for any community oriented events in reference to me performing. I love singing especially for a good cause .. Thanks Again, Mahoganee @www.DivaMilitia.com & www.divamilitia.blogspot.com -Your Daily Diva Dose