Happy Bithday to me...lmao!!!



I've had alot of things to address lately on my blogsite but as you can see from the title above, since my last post & now my b-day came up so...I've been a little side tracked to say the least...lol!!! In addition to that Howard's Homecoming is going down this weekend too so...need I say anymore? Don't get it confused I write a great blog & all but I'm not a computer dude or blogger or nothing like that...I just do what I do on this joint...I'm an ignorant genious ya digg!!! I had a ball all weekend long & it's going down as we speak!!! I even got a chance to perform solo live with my cousin's GoGo group called The Epitome Band for the first time ever last night. They're the best GoGo band in city that you don't know bout yet hands down no syce'n...trust me!!! Hey don't take my word for it you can see for yourself every friday night for free @ club Mirrors on New York Avenue. This song is my first post about myself in a while & this track...it's kind of a problem!!! I would've posted this yesterday but my computer been lunchin' lately. Check out my title track "40. Watt" from my new mixtape coming out soon called "40. Watt The Mixtape". This joint cranks joe...peep da swagg!!!


Click Here To Listen...


http://www.myspace.com/deucedouble

http://www.youtube.com/mr40watt

2 comments:

swagger said...

NO DIS RESTECT BUT YOU GUY SELL KID ALBUM SLIM AND YOU NIGGS ASK THE SINGER ON SWAGGER SONG "GET TO THE MONEY" TO DO A HOOK FOR YALL TOO DJ IT BOOBIE MAN.

Mr. 40. Watt said...

No Disrespect but you got a name that will be played out by next summer...lol!!! Oh & no thanks on the singer dude...I'll get my grandma to sing instead she's in the Gospel Hall Of Fame...I think she can handle it don't U...HaHa!!!

P.S. Just so U know kids don't ever name U're self Swagger when you know U're name should be Swaggless instead...lmao!!!