The F.A.M. ft. Lemme - Fantasy



Dis is a classic F.A.M. joint right here pimp!!! If U've been in tune wit da D.C. music scene over da last 5 years or so then U've probably already heard dis joint b4. I know Judah probably peeped dis joint was a throwback track cause he ain't wanna post it on his FTDMVO blog. He shys away from posting da same thing twice even when it's in a different format. Especially from me cause I already tricked him into doin' it once b4. Had 2 try 4 da swindles 2x if they'd let me....ya digg!!! I'm De-U.c.e. Double so it's 2nd times da charm fuck a 1st impression...lol!!! Dis song was written back when "we was outside sellin' CD's like it's crack!!! Forestville, Rivertown, U can call dat da trap!!!"...partake!!!

Produced by Zo

Click Here 2 Listen...

Click Here 4 The F.A.M.'s myspace...

Click Here 4 Lemme's site...

1 comment:

Mr. 40. Watt said...

Swindles...lol!!!

http://forthedmvonly.blogspot.com/2009/02/fam-fantasy.html