Epitome - Paper Planes (GoGo Remix)


"Congo Lonzo"...dat's wut we used 2 call him when me & E were just kids. He grew up back in da GoGo playin' several different instruments 4 several bands but da 2 dat remained closest 2 his heart are da keyboard & Epitome. He started his band grind in his pre-teens but Zo's on his big boi shit musically now days. Now da new nickname he's earned is "Zo Got Beats"...& he really really do!!! On da real 4 real when it comes 2 make'n melodies U name it & Zo probably does it. From Hip-Hop, 2 Gospel, 2 R&B, 2 Rock, 2 Jazz, 2 Pop, 2 GoGo, 2 Spoken Word, & 2 even Children's Educational music..lol!!! When it comes 2 making beats & production...he can do wutever U like...yeah!!!...lol!!!



www.epitomeband.com

Click here 4 Zo's myspace...

Click 4 a GoGo History lesson...

3 comments:

Mr. 40. Watt said...

I'll be da 1st 2 admit 2 U I'm not a big GoGo head...but Epitome cranks hard live slim!!! I'll give it 2 em' dey really talented. Dem bamma's can damn near play anything old or new plus dey mix in a lotta original songs.

- Mr. 40. Watt -

"Hip-Hop ain't dead it just moved to the DMV!!!"

E One Letter said...

Yeah they killed the music to my EP on Comcast Cable last summer. It only took them one day to learn my whole CD..my niggas viscious with it!

eoneletter.blogspot.com

Mr. 40. Watt said...

Yeah I can't wait till ya'll hit dat "Drop & Give Me 50" joint live!!!

- Mr. 40. Watt -